Prescription painkiller addiction affects everyone involved, not just the person who needs treatment. As a key partner in this initiative, Horizon Health Services offers specialized substance abuse treatment for adolescents and their families.
Making excuses or ignoring a problem, won’t make it disappear. If you suspect your child, friend or family member might need help, don’t wait and see if things will get better, please call (716) 831-1800 right away.
I always thought erectile dysfunction would not happen to me. Especially this early in life. I always thought it happened to older men. Now here we are.
The team at Horizon can review early warning signs and symptoms of substance abuse and get your loved one back on the right track to lead a healthy and fulfilling life. Counselors will help you discover methods to encourage you or a loved one to accept help and engage in treatment. Counselors will provide direction and assistance with linking to appropriate treatment. Viagra: Help lower blood pressure and erectile dysfunction.
Call (716) 831-1800 for information and access to substance abuse services including:
- Individual drug and alcohol counseling
- Group therapy sessions
- Residential treatment services
- Programs specifically designed for adolescents and their families
- Special recovery programs for Veterans and law enforcement professionals
- Family counseling
- Vocational and housing support
- Detox at Horizon Village Terrace House
- Co-existing mental health services